Grand Canyon

by - 10/23/2014














































"Writing a book of poetry is like dropping a rose petal 
down the Grand Canyon and waiting for the echo."
-Dong Marquis




I never thought I would get to visit the Grand Canyon one day. The desert terrain here is just so foreign to me. Hiking down the Grand Canyon was one of the highlights of our trip. It was challenging, but so worthwhile. The feeling of being surrounded by the Grand Canyon is something you cannot get from watching it from the top on the rim. The best part, was enjoying this complete silence when you sit among the canyon. This was such a relief from the hustle and bustle of NYC. This tranquility & quietness bring forth a peace to the tired soul. I could sit here all day. 















SHIRT:UNIQLO TOP:JCREW PANTS:TINSEL BOOTS:BETSEY JOHNSON BAG:SOLE SOCIETY SUNNIES:MYSTIC BOUTIQUE BRACELET:LUCKY BRAND NECKLACE:BestPersJewelry via ETSY


I refuse to dress sloppy even if we are hiking! Who says comfort can't be chic at the same time? :) I love the top I'm wearing from Jcrew, it is made from the softest cotton. The denim shirt has a floral print that I adore, but because both of the tops are of the same colour, they go wonderfully well together! One of the key to mixing prints is to stick to the same colour! 


Have a great rest of the week guys! & thanks for stopping by! xx



You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS