Newport Beach

by - 10/27/2014

“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” 

– Henry Miller




One of my favourite thing about traveling is being touched by the banal beauty of life. There are so many Little wonders we neglect to see as we rush through our daily routine. Only when one travels can we slow down our pace, and really get to appreciate the beauty of this world we live in. I will never forget the star lit sky as we drove passed the desert. The milky way was so bright & clear, there were stars illuminating the pitch black roads all the way down to the horizon. The stars are always there, it's just that sadly we cannot see most of them in the city. Sometimes I do wish we can live a simpler life, one that's more in tuned with the nature.   
















KIMONO:ASOS TOP:JCREW (ON SUPER SALE!) SHORTS:FOREVER 21 BAG:SOLE SOCIETY HAT:BCBG MAXAZRIA  BIKINI:MARILYN MANROE SUNNIES:UNIQLO NECKLACE:GIFT-UNKONW BRACELET:LUCKY BRAND, LF STORE


I'm wearing the same top in this post HERE. It's always good to bring neutrals when you travel, so you can have more mix & match options!

This is my favourite hat atm!! I love the unique laser cut out trim! and how can you resist this rich red wine colour? Totally a must for Autumn! I found a pretty good deal from 6pm HERE

I hope this post cheered you up from the Monday blues! It certainly made me a wee bit more relaxed seeing pictures of the clear blue ocean! xx 



You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS