Simply Casual

by - 10/08/2014

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.

-Albert Einstein




Sometimes I just don't feel like dressing up & I just want to be comfy. So the trick is to buy simple, basic pieces with a twist & details such as lace inserts, cut outs, studs, zippers etc. I really like this sweater from Zara- from their special prices collection. (I got it in 2 colours! oops!) From the front it has subtle lace insert shoulders. When you turn around ka boom! It surprise you with a beautiful V shape guipure lace insert! Plus, it's 100% cotton so it's super comfy to wear- I hate synthetic fibers/scratchy sweaters!  



This is my favourite pair of jeans! It's super old but the fit is perfect. It's from a brand call "Big Train" it's pretty popular in Taiwan/Japan & you can find them in all department stores.



I forgot to take a close up of these booties... I got them last year from the crazy Cyber Monday deals. Since it is very simple I added spikes & studs on the front strap to make it more edgy- so it would stand out with my usual girly outfits! 





TOP:ZARA JEANS:BIG TRAIN BOOTIES:NINE WEST with DIY studs & spikes BAG:REBECCA MINKOFF SCARF:UNIQLO NECKLACE:JEWELRY BAR (1333 Broadway NY) RING:PANDORA SUNNIES & WATCH:FOSSIL


By wearing a statement necklace & layering it with a scarf it instantly brightens up the outfit! Accessorizing really is the key to a simple outfit like sweater + jeans. How do you like to style your typical sweater & jeans outfit?

Thanks for stopping by & have a great week! xx



You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS