Falling for California

by - 10/30/2014

“Travel is more than the seeing of sights; 
it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, 
in the ideas of living.” 


– Miriam Beard





Having never been to the West Coast I fell in love with its ambiance immediately. The vibe is very different, in a better way- for me at least! I also love all the villa style houses! I like how traveling open your mind to new things & possibilities. It is very easy to feel complacent about your current situations and just stay within your comfort zones. But if you never step outside your little box, you will never realise what the world has to offer!   


So… back to what I wore. Autumn isn't really dominant there, so I tried to evoke a more "Fall" feel with the earthy tone clothing palette. I paired the hi-low dress with an orange linen top from Zara. Layering to get the mix & match look is a trick to come up with more outfits while traveling! I'll be posting another entry about this dress soon!   






















These are my new favourite!!! I scored a super great sale with these & they are sooo comfy too! love love love!! 










TOP:ZARA (Different colour HEREDRESS:FOREVER 21 (last yr) BELT:MANGO (old) HEELS:IVANKA TRUMP BAG:REBECCA MINKOFF NECKLACE:JEWELRY BAR (1333 Broadway NY) SUNNIES:MYSTIC BOUTIQUE NYC




Have a good rest of the week guys! It's been a crazy busy week at work :( It's really nice to look back on my holiday/vaccay pics!








You May Also Like

2 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS