Adventure

by - 1/19/2015

The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.
-Oprah Winfrey


回憶像落葉 
默默墜落 悄悄被埋沒
當風吹過 
回憶被掀起 
亂了一地 無法返回




Happy Monday everyone! January is flying by and I'm so excited to start the 30 days countdown to my holiday in February!!

Today's outfit is very me… I prefer being dressed this way since back in my Uni days, and I still love the whole short dress/pants/vest combo- It gives you the freedom of wearing pants, but retained the girly feel from wearing dresses! This outfit is very relaxed with a dreamy boho feel which I adore. These boots are one of my old favourites! I've had them since I was 17! haha… I've always had a clear idea about what I like & dislike and I don't necessarily follow the fashion trends, unless I feel it suits my personal style. 

I prefer to pair the short vest with dresses since it gives you a better proportion this way. See how I style a long vest HERE.

Have a great rest of the week guys! & thanks for stopping by! xx


























WHAT I WORE…

HEATTECH TOP:UNIQLO
FAUX FUR VEST:CHOIES
PANTS:TINSIL
BEANIE:H&M (OLD)
BOOTS:BELISSIMO (SUPER OLD)
BAG:REBECCA MINKOFF




You May Also Like

2 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS