Velvet

by - 1/25/2015

 "An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it’s going to launch you into something great."




Hello hello~ I hope everyone had a great weekend so far! This Saturday we were blessed with snow. I say blessed because if it snowed during the week days my commute will be a nightmare! 

I love styling dresses with a crop top, especially when it comes to a midi dress. A crop top automatically balance out the midi length, giving you a better proportion. This dress is super old- over 10 years!! But I love this crinkled velvet material and the sheen it gives out. This cut out crop top further accentuates the proportion and elongate the legs- perfect combo! 

Have a good week guys! & as always, thanks for stopping by! xx

























WHAT I WORE…

DRESS:UNKNOWN- BOUGHT IN A KOREAN BOUTIQUE IN NZ (old)
TOP:TOBI
BOOTIE:LATIGO
NECKLACE:HIGH DESIGN JEWELRY(6th Ave btwn 37th & 38th St. NYC) 
COAT:ALFANI via MACY'S
SUNNIES:FOSSIL 

You May Also Like

4 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS