Begin Again

by - 1/01/2015

  But on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again.
- Taylor Swift




Happy New Year beautiful!! I hope everyone had a fantastic New Year's Eve! On the first day of this brand new year I decided to wear soft pastel pink! Nothing beats starting the year in my favourite colour!! 

These accessories are my winter essentials! The oversize scarf is actually one of my new DIY! I sew three standard size 12"x72" cashmere scarves together along the side seams. The results were amazing! It is super soft, warm and very cost efficient! I grabbed these scarves on Ebay for a mere $6.50 per scarf! I'll def. be making more of these! 

This is definitely my lazy winter outfit! I wear this a lot in different variations. I like to pair sweaters/tops with a fur vest, leggings + boots. It's so easy yet still chic. The trick is the fur vest! A bit of fur and it instantly transform your outfit from ordinary to low-key glamour! I personally prefer faux fur, even though it's not as warm, but at least I know I'm not supporting the cruelty of the fur industry... 

What is your favourite winter attire? Have a fantastic New Year everyone! and thank you for stopping by! xx







































WHAT I WORE…

MERINO SWEATER & HEATTECH TOP:UNIQLO(LAST YEAR)
FAUX FUR VEST:ASOS
FLEECE LINED LEGGINGS:TOP SHOP (OLD) 
NECKLACE:GUESS (OLD) 
DIY CASHMERE SCARF:EBAY
BEANIE & LEATHER GLOVES:UNKONW (OLD)
BOOTS:BRECKELLES
BAG:REBECCA MINKOFF(Got this during their super sale!)





You May Also Like

2 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS