Blossoms

by - 1/12/2015

“We think a flower on a cliff is beautiful
Because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge
Unable to step out into the sky
Like that fearless flower

--Sosuke Aizen,Flower on the Precipice”




Hello hello~ My love for the cherry blossoms are endless, as you can tell from the way I name my blog and Etsy store! When I saw this midi skirt online I took my chance and ordered it! I was so happy it fits! Since it was one size only... The quality is surprising decent consider the price.

I still prefer to wear light coloured cloths even during winter. This outfit reminds me of my favourite time of the year- Spring! I've been pairing this skirt with light pink lately, but today I decided to take a leap and style it with a green cashmere top. Also because it was pretty cold over here and cashmere sweaters are just super cozy and warm!

This outfit calls for an elegant updo. Simply braid your hair loosely, then twist it up with a clip to create this look- super easy & effortless!

Have a great rest of the week everyone! Thanks for stopping by! xx    

































WHAT I WORE…

SKIRT:CHOIES 
CASHMERE SWEATER:CHARTER CLUB (OLD) 
HEATTECH GLOVES:UNIQLO 
COAT:ZARA (LAST YR) 
NECKLACE:HIGH DESIGN JEWLRY(6th Ave, 37th & 38th St.) 
HEELS:SAM EDELMAN VIA DSW 
CLUTCH:SCOTT MEYER (GIFT-OLD)


You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS