Checked Plaid

by - 1/06/2015


Never too old, never too bad, never too late, never too sick to start from scratch once again.

– Bikram Choudhury





The new year always bring us hope, a fresh start, a new beginning to something amazing, and challenging. "What if I fall? Oh, my darling... what if you fly?" 


Today I'm playing with mixing/repeating the same print. I have to admit I went a bit nuts & nostalgic with plaid & tartan lately... ha.. but in the midst of these prints they found a harmony to co-exist. A balance within this busy life... Between the hustle bustle of the city, and the tranquil woods. 

Until next time~ Thank you for stopping by & have a great week! xx
 
 
















WHAT I WORE…

BLOUSE :MANGO
SWEATER CARDIGAN:JOHN PAUL RICHARD (OLD) 
HEATTECH PANTS:UNIQLO 
SCARF:FOREVER 21 
NECKLACE:DISNEY COUTURE (GIFT,OLD)
FEDORA:LIDS
BOOTS:LATIGO
BAG:REBECCA MINKOFF(Got this during their super sale!)





You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wish I knew how to style like you! I'm always at loss when it comes to what goes with what.. so when shopping I always just go for the simple, boring stuff... Even Tom can guess exactly what I'd end up choosing as soon as we walk into the store -_-lll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Absolutely!! it goes with almost everything! :D You should get one too so we can match! xD

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS