Break Free

by - 5/13/2015

“I wish I were a girl again, half-savage and hardy, and free.” 
― Emily BrontëWuthering Heights



Summer came unexpectedly this year, releasing us from the cruel bitter cold. I'm not complaining about the heat, but I do wish I can ease myself into Spring with the fun layering and wearing my leather jacket once more. Nerveless, it's wonderful to be bare legged again!! I wore this outfit to our mother's day lunch with the in-laws. It's a pretty casual restaurant so I picked something simple. I really love the ethnic inspired dresses/tops. They are so comfy and gives out a festive vibe to cheer up any gloomy moods.  



















WHAT I WORE…

DRESS: H&M (LAST SEASON)
SHOES: SOLE SOCIETY (LAST YR) 
BAG: REBECCA MINKOFF
WATCH: ASOS
NECKLACE: SWAROVSKI 
SUNNIES: RAY BAN   




You May Also Like

3 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS