Effortless & Undone

by - 5/20/2015

"Before you leave the house,
look in the mirror and remove one accessory."
-Coco Chanel



French women have this vibe of being effortless & undone- yet utterly elegant and chic at the same time. This outfit of a simple white shirt with blue strip pants have been on repeats for me lately as I channel my inner Parisian girl. This look is super laid back and comfy. It carried me through work, movies, errands, and weekends depending on the shoes I wear. Sometimes I'm in the less is more mood, and this is definitely one of those.  













This bag is my recent go-to-bag. Even though it's cheap, the quality and the details made it look more expensive. I love the gold studs and white just goes with all my spring outfits! 

































WHAT I WORE...
LEGGING PANTS: UNIQLO
SHOES: DESIRE (SUPER OLD) 
NECKLACE: SWAROVSKI 
SUNNIES: RAY BAN   








You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. so cute. ankle pants would look nice as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh this outfit feels like something you would wear :)

      Delete
  2. ps i can convince myself that the ends of your hair look reddish brown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, actually under the sunlight it's more obvious!

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS