For Always

by - 5/25/2015


From this day on I'm certain that I'll never be alone
I know what my heart must have always known
That love has a power that's all its own


And for always, forever
Now we can fly
And for always and always
We will go on beyond goodbye



 -Josh Groban - For Always 






We celebrated our anniversary at a seaside cafe close to home with yummy clam chowder, calamari, fish and chips and lobster subs. It was a warm breezy Spring afternoon glistening with sunshine. I'm super thankful for being able to find someone at such an early age- who still love me as I grow and change. The song "For Always" by Josh Groban was our wedding song- it brought back so many sweet memories. 

This outfit is pretty much my summer staple- cropped top with a dress. If you are blessed with a long torso like me, cropped top, high waistline are your best friend. See a similar outfit with the same top HERE! 














WHAT I WORE...

TOP: H&M (LAST YEAR)
MAXI DRESS: ZARA (A FEW SEASONS BACK)
BAG: KATE SPADE
NECKLACE: ETSY 
BRACELET: LF STORE 
SUNNIES: RAY BAN 














You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. cute~ bag is bigger than i thought. practical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smaller than expected.. but bigger than RM's mac. so more practical and so much more lighter ha..

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS