Tulip Field

by - 4/26/2019


Life is the flower for which love is the honey. 

~ Victor Hugo




Travelling to see the field of tulips in Holland has always been on my bucket list. Since flying with a toddler is somewhat stressful. I was so happy to find a new tulip farm in New Jersey!! I will definitely go back next year on a week day. We went on a Sunday and it was extremely crowded. There were lines going into the farm, trying to find a parking space etc. etc.... which made the whole experience less pleasant. Despite all the drama, it was still amazing to see a huge field of tulips that you can pick then buy. I've never seen so many tulips before and it was simply breathtaking!

Have a great weekend and  thanks for stopping by!

Bisous, xx










WHAT I WORE


RACHEL PARCELL DRESS  (OLD)    |       HAIRCLIPS VIA EBAY      |            SWAROVSKI NECKLACE (old)
       VIONIC SNEAKERS              |                 STRAW BAG           |       HEART SUNNIES       

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, I have never visited a tulip field! That's so beautiful. Love your dress too!
    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty ! i've never visited a tulip field but i'd like to!

    https://www.clairetalksbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing place.
    That tulip field is so cool.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo jealous, I want pics like these too! I love your dress!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey, you look amazing! I love your dress!
    And what a beautiful place!
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful place. The flowers look amazing and I really love the outfit.
    www.sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful girlish dress:D:* Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. tHIS TULIP GARDEN IS SO BEAUTIFUL. yOU LOOK SO AMAZING

    new post
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2019/05/summer-clothes-vacation-outfits-dresses.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love tulips! :)
    Stunning photos *_*

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS