California Dreaming

by - 11/03/2014

"Catch, then, O catch the transient hour; Improve each moment as it flies!"
-St.Jerome



If there's a past life I must have been a mermaid. Every time I felt the salt water on my skin & taste the ocean breeze I felt a sense of belonging & home. The rocky cliffs at Montage & its pristine waters reminded me a little bit of the beaches in the Land of the Long White Clouds- I can't wait to go home!

I kept the outfit simple & practical- sticking to the same colour tones with the bikini & the halter cover-up dress. Kimonos are a great fashion cover-up this season as well. It also blends in perfectly with other pieces that I can wear during my travel. Win win!     




















KIMONO:ASOS COVER UP DRESS & BIKINI:MARILYN MANROE SANDALS:AEROSOLES BAG:SOLE SOCIETY HAT & NECKLACE:UNKNOWN 


I hope everyone is having a good Monday! Stay warm for those at the East Coast! xx 


You May Also Like

5 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS