Austen Dress

by - 7/03/2015

“She had a lively, playful disposition that delighted in anything ridiculous.”
― Jane AustenPride and Prejudice




Jane Austen is one of my old time favourite author, every time I wear this maxi dress I felt I'm transformed into one of her novels- and Mr Darcy is just around the corner!lol... I found this maxi dress at Climate Boutique on 36th & 7 Ave in NYC like 4 year ago. I'm still totally in love with this dress! I love how the fabric swirl around my legs and how I need to gather up the hems when going up the stairs. Every summer I looked forward to wear these old favourite maxi dresses, there are just something so feminine and irresistible about them!












WHAT I WORE...

DRESS: CLIMATE BOUTIQUE
SHOES: AEROSOLES (ON SALE!)
BAG: REBECCA MINKOFF
WATCH: ASOS  
BRACELET: PANDORA
NECKLACE: DIY-FR. CRYSTAL MT. NZ
SUNNIES: RAY BAN 



You May Also Like

2 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS