Yellow Ombré

by - 7/24/2015

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, 
always bring your own sunshine.
-Anthony J. D'Angelo



Dressfashion Green Prom Dresses
Happy Friday~~ Yellow is one of my favourite colour to wear. It reminds me of warmth and sunshine, and evokes a sense of happiness.Our lives are inevitably filled with bitterness and challenges. One of the deepest pains for me is to live so many oceans away from my immediate family and my BFF. You win some, and you loose some. This outfit cheers up any cloudy thoughts and made me feel like a little girl again. I love the girly twirly skirt and the romantic bow + lace heels. A boxy cropped top is perfect if you don't feel like tucking your top in. It will still keep you well proportioned with plenty of room to eat to your heart's desire. haha, comfort is equally important to me as to looking great! See another yellow outfit from last year HERE~ Have a great weekend! 
xx








WHAT I WORE...

SKIRT: MANGO
TOP: FOREVER 21
BAG: KATE SPADE
WATCH: SKAGEN 
BRACELET: KATE SPADE
SUNNIES: RAY BAN
NECKLACE: GIFT
HEELS: J RENEE




You May Also Like

2 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS