Sweetheart Pink

by - 7/19/2015

My face in thine eye, thine in mine appears, 
And true plain hearts do in the faces rest ; 
Where can we find two better hemispheres 
Without sharp north, without declining west ? 
Love so alike that none can slacken, none can die.

-John Donne-The Good Morrow



Today's post was my Saturday's best a few weeks ago. I'm trying something out of my comfort zone- a pop of colour with this bright sweetheart pink purse + a classy outfit! I usually don't go with bright accessories, but since I have so much whites in my wardrobe I figured why not? To my surprise, this purse matches a lot of my outfits and it's pretty roomy for for its size. I'm also loving this lace dress from Mango for its longer hem line. Body con + mini dress just isn't for me. I styled this dress with my trusted skinny belt for an illusion of a better proportion- without the belt this outfit will look very sloppy.... Summer is flying by and I still haven't had a beach day.... I felt I'm suffocating like a fish out of the water... I wish summer would lasts for 6mths heh~  xx




















WHAT I WORE...

DRESS: MANGO
SHOES: BCBG
WATCH: SKAGEN 
BRACELET: ETSY
BELT: MANGO
HAIR CLIP: MIMCO
NECKLACE: SWAROVSKI

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. <3 everything in this outfit... I think I need those shoes...

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS