Lilac Dream

by - 7/13/2015

A lilac-like color she has
A lilac-like fragrance,
A lilac-like sadness,
Melancholy in the rain,
Sorrowful and uncertain;
She glides by
Like a dream
Hazy and confused like a dream
As in a dream she glides past
Like a lilac spray.

-Dai Wangshu




It's hard not to fall in love with this lilac off-shoulder dress with pleated polka dots.I've never been a fan of the palette of purple, but this lilac is so dreamy and scarce in my wardrobe filled with different shades of pinks and mint. It's refreshing to appear in a colour out of my comfort zone as I glide through the summer days with this breezy outfit. It's been on repeat for me lately when I go for a dinner dates or out and about with friends. I'm reminiscent about the wonderful weekend that have vanished too quickly into a mere memory. Let the next weekend countdown begin! xx











WHAT I WORE...
DRESS: ASOS (LAST YEAR)
SHOES: AEROSOLES
BAG: KATE SPADE
BRACELET: PANDORA
NECKLACE: ETSY
SUNNIES: RAY BAN
FLOPPY HAT: FOREVER 21 



You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS