Empire State Empire Dress

by - 7/07/2015

New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of
There's nothing you can't do Now you're in New York
These streets will make you feel brand new
Big lights will inspire you
Hear it for New York



-Alicia Keys - Empire State Of Mind





I used to love this song before coming to the States ha... then I experienced the real NYC and got my dreams shattered...NYC is like the ex that broke your heart, you love them and hate them. I have a love hate relationship with NYC. lol okay... So, this is my usual summer outfit. When I'm too lazy to think about what to wear, I just throw on an empire dress since it's so flattering and comfy. This year I'm complaining less about the summer heat. After the coldest winter in my life I'm savoring every scorching heat. But after taking these photos I wanted to faint haha... it was hot...  Life is a hot mess, enjoy it, treasure it.

xx













WHAT I WORE...

DRESS: ZARA (LAST YEAR)
SHOES: CHOIES
BAG: REBECCA MINKOFF
BRACELET: THE LUCKY BRAND
NECKLACE: GIFT
SUNNIES: RAY BAN 

You May Also Like

2 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS