Borrowed

by - 11/10/2014

"Autumn is a second Spring when every leaf is a flower."
-Albert Camus




Hi there~ I hope everyone had a great weekend! I thought I'll take a break from sharing my California photos and post about what I've actually been wearing lately! Autumn is almost gone in the East Coast, I haven't really took much foliage pictures this year unfortunately... It's definitely sweater weather over here and getting colder as we speak… ><" 

This weekend I borrowed my hubby's sweater cardigan and wore it as an oversize sweater hehe... If you look closely you can tell it's Menswear since the buttons are on the opposite side! Oversize sweaters/scarves are totally in this year- it's time to dig through your boyfriend, brother or even your dad's chunky sweaters!! Chances are you've probably bought the sweaters for them anyways! Just roll the cuffs up and you're good to go! A tip is to wear something fitted/cropped inside, to give it a contrast and more put together look. Baggy on baggy just look too sloppy for my taste. 



























SHIRT:UNIQLO (old) SWEATER:JCREW OVERSIZE SWEATER:UNIQLO (MENS-last yr.) JEANS:NET (super old) BOOTS:LATIGO (last yr.) BAG:SOLE SOCIETY (last season) SCARF:H&M NECKLACE:JEWELRY BAR (1333 Broadway NY)


I hope you enjoyed this casual weekend look! Stay warm everyone! xx 



You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS