White Mustang

by - 11/17/2014

“Live in such a way that even if given another opportunity to live your life all over again, you would still choose to live it exactly the same way that you are living your life now.” 


― William B. GiraoEnjoy Life: The Message of Ecclesiastes





We rented a convertible Mustang for our road trip & that was the best idea ever! I managed to find a special deal to convince my hubby to rent this- it turned out cheaper than the full size car he intended to rent! I was so so excited when we saw that it was white when we pick up the car!! I miss driving this baby!! It accelerated like a breeze & made me feel like a super star living my California dream lol~

I wore this maxi dress to our friend's wedding- because I'm too lazy to wear heels! When I'm on holiday I just want to relax and feel comfortable, and this maxi dress gave me exactly that! Thanks to the empire waist line it still gave me a great proportion without having to wear heels! 










MAXI DRESS:EXPRESS (last yr) NECKLACE:SWAROVSKI BAG:REBECCA MINKOFF SANDALS:AEROSOLES SUNNIES:UNIQLO WATCH:FOSSIL RING:PANDORA 



This will be my last post from my California dream~ It's been a pleasure sharing with you all our little adventure focusing on what I wore! Have a great week & thanks for stopping by! xx




You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Your dress is so beautiful! I love wearing long and flowy dresses/skirts, something about it just feels so glamorous! Thanks for sharing these photos <3

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robyn! Yea I totally agree! There's something so feminine & empowering when I'm dressed in a maxi dress/skirt! xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely dress! Also love the layout of your blog, especially the header! :)

    X, Marky
    www.mypinkboudoir.eu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I designed the header & the layout of my blog! Thanks for the encouragement Marky! xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS