Santa Monica

by - 11/13/2014

"Goodbye to my Santa Monica dream
You will tell me stories of the sea
And the ones you left behind"

-Santa Monica Dream- Angus & Julia Stone






Hello~ here's another flashback to my California dream~ I wore this dress as a skirt in the post HERE. Dresses are my best friend because they are a no brainer! Just throw them on with accessories and you are good to go! I love this dress because of the lace back insert & the hi-low hem. Little design elements like these just make the dress more interesting & flattering! 



Santa Monica is actually smaller than I've imagined. I've been hearing songs about Santa Monica since I was at high school & seeing tones of movies being filmed here. To be able to finally visit was something very memorable!  











Being photobombed by a pigeon flying by! LOL!  



DRESS:FOREVER 21 (last yr) SANDALS:AEROSOLES HAT:UNKOWN NECKLACE:GIFT BAG:SOLE SOCIETY SUNNIES:MYSTIC BOUTIQUE





Stay warm for those in the East coast!! The arctic blast have decided to hit us today :( 
Have a great rest of the week! & thanks for stopping by! xx



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This photos are so gorgeous! I love California, and kindddd of wish I lived there sometimes! Especially during the rainy months here in Vancouver. :P Thanks for sharing these pics!

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robyn! Yessss I want to move to California so badly!!! hahaha!

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS