Pre-Raphaelites

by - 11/20/2014

Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness,
Close bosom-friend of the maturing sun;
Conspiring with him how to load and bless
With fruit the vines that round the thatch-eaves run;
To bend with apples the mossed cottage-trees,
And fill all fruit with ripeness to the core;
To swell the gourd, and plump the hazel shells
With a sweet kernel; to set budding more,
And still more, later flowers for the bees,
Until they think warm days will never cease,
For Summer has o'er-brimmed their clammy cell.

-John Keats- Ode To Autumn




Hello my lurvly readers~ I hope everyone is staying warm!! The temperature have dropped below freezing over here.. shivers… I wore this outfit on Monday- I love this outfit so much I had to take some photos after I got home from work! So excuse the bad lighting since I took these by myself with a tripod… 

I absolutely adore this top! I've been waiting for it to go on sale since I first saw it in the store! I was lucky enough to grabbed the last one on super clearance price! yapee! This gorgeous top is from Bebe- I usually don't shop there since most of their stuff are too sexy for my taste. This season they have a Parisian Collection, so naturally I have to walk in and check it out! I love the Renaissance inspired sleeves! I've never seen this style in fast fashion, and the top just reminded me of the Pre-Raphaelite paintings- one of my favourite Art period in history!!

This outfit just feels very me. I love pairing the super feminine with the rough leather pants. It made me feel like I'm a lady knight roaming freely in the enchanted forest- not just some damsel in distress waiting to be rescued. haha… 















BLOUSE:BEBE PANTS:TINSEL BAG:DEPARTMENT STORE IN TAIWAN BOOTS:AEROSOLES (last yr)  NECKLACE & BRACELET:LES NEREIDES 



It's almost the weekend! Yay! Enjoy the rest of your week! and thank you for stopping by! xx






You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is such a beautiful shade of purple, I absolutely love it, and I love it on you, looks really great! :)

    Victoria, 'The Wind of Inspiration' blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you love this outfit so much, it's gorgeous. The top is divine, such a great color.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS