Pelican Hill

by - 11/07/2014

“Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quiestest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey.” 

– Pat Conroy




Pelican Hill is a Resort at Newport Beach, CA. It is simply breathtakingly beautiful! I like to bring light weight dresses when I travel. The good thing about a smock dress is its loose undefined waistline- perfect for my endless eating during my holiday/vaccay!! xD The black floral prints also transitioned well into Autumn wear. 



For accessories I sticked to bringing neutrals/soft pinks so they would go with all my outfits. These Aerosols sandals are made from the softest leather with nicely padded soles. It's pretty much all I need for my California trip.

















DRESS:ASOS (super sale!) SLIP:UNIQLO AIRISM SLIP NECKLACE:SWAROVSKI SUNNIES:UNIQLO SANDALS:AEROSOLES BAG:REBECCA MINKOFF WATCH:FOSSIL 





Happy Friday!!! Enjoy your weekend & thanks for stopping by! xx 







You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS