Holiday Party 2: Sapphire Sheath

by - 12/21/2015

I guess it's going to have to hurt, I guess I'm going to have to cry, 
And let go of some things I've loved to get to the other side
I guess it's going to break me down, Like falling when you try to fly, 
Sad but sometimes moving on with the rest of your life starts with goodbye

― Carrie Underwood




Dressfashion Green Prom Dresses
December is drawing to a close and this year we are blessed with out of the norm warm weather. So naturally my attire for the company's holiday party have to change during the last minute! I picked my old sapphire dress for the occasion, with the added rhinestone belt for more bling. (This is the same as the hairband I wore in the Holiday Party 1 post HERE.) Excuse me for the bad resolution of these pics since they were taken on the night of the party- with my phone! I'm currently being hit by the winter flu, so forgive me for not going outside to take blog pics in this exact outfit...  

Anyways... this year's party venue the Glasshouse was super pretty, with the skyline of the Chelsea Pier, Freedom tower in the background just to name a few. My colleague kindly offered to snap these pics for me before we went wild and enjoy the party haha. I felt truly blessed to work with these bunch of crazies~ It's hard for your colleagues to become your friends, but in this company some have turned into friends, and I'm just so thankful to have them.  

I like to stick with simple bold colours during these events. See last year's holiday party outfit HERE. If you want to stand out in a group picture I'll advice you not to wear black, since black is such a safe colour for the winter, most of your colleagues will wear that! For fitted sheath dress I like materials that are a bit stiff, or more constructed to give you a more toned look. For shoes I went with comfort and a bling heels like the previous Holiday party post. I tend to pair black tights with black shoes, so my legs won't look cut off. 

What are your holiday party must haves? and do you re-wear your party dresses? because well... I do! Have a blessed week guys! 

Bisous xx






photos by Sharon Lin


WHAT I WORE
NINE WEST DRESS (SUPER OLD), URBAN OUTFITTERS HEELS (OLD), MIMCO BELT/HAIRBAND (GIFT), SKEGAN WATCH, SWAROVSKI NECKLACE & CHARM BRACELET, UNKOWN STUDDED TIGHTS- My FAV. BUT CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE I GOT THEM! :(






You May Also Like

4 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS