Stay True

by - 12/08/2015

Each day is a gift

Open it. 

Celebrate. 

Enjoy it.


-Stuart & Linda Macfarlane





Hello my lurvlies~ The year is drawing to an end and there are parties to go to! But first, I'm sharing a more formal look with my own twists. Sometimes I'm required to put on a more formal attire, but I refuse to settle for the expected. I like to mix a bit of my own personal style and wardrobe staples. Instead of pairing a typical nice white blouse to a pencil skirt. I picked my favourite laced up & bell sleeves top- to sneak the bohemian vibe into a formal attire. Instead of the classic black heels, I went with my studded strappy heels for a soft punk feel. With these elements, I feel more at ease and confident. It's very me, and I love what I'm wearing. I firmly believe the key to dressing well is knowing what to wear for different occasions. But that doesn't mean you have to give up your favourite accessories, or your personal style so you can fit into the norm. Stay true to yourself, don't be afraid to let your personality shine through, no matter what situation you find yourself in! Enjoy the upcoming weekend & thanks for stopping by! 

Bisous xx 








WHAT I WORE
NASTY GAL TOP, VINTAGE WOOL SKIRT FR MUA MAMA, ASOS FUR COAT, SAM EDELMAN HEELS VIA DSW,  DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH, KATE SPADE BAG, PANDORA BOW RING, SWAROVSKI NECKLACE



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this look on u! The shoes and the blouse are super fabbb!
    Thestyletune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS