Misty Plaid

by - 12/27/2015

What can I do
when the night comes
and I break into stars

-Osmosis




I hope everyone had a blessed holiday with their loved ones! This weekend I felt so stuffed with endless food. Haha it was great seeing some of my extended families again. On Friday our town was covered in a dense fog. There's something so mysterious and serene about these fog covered trees. Transforming the ordinary strees into an enchanted forest. 

This year we are blessed with unusual warmth in December. So I took this opportunity to wear my favourite leather jacket again. I also can't believe I can still pull off a chiffon dress & sheer tights without hypothermia. The end of 2015 is drawing near, I'm excited to welcome the new year with a clean slate, a new beginning and a new hope.

Bisous xx











WHAT I WORE
MANGO DRESS (OLD), MANGO LEATHER JACKET (OLD), ASOS LACED-UP FLATS, REBECCA MINKOFF BAG, LES NEREIDES NECKLACEPANDORA BOW RINGDKNY FLOPPY HAT, PANDORA BOW RING.



You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. You look lovely in plaid!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong in some good plaid! I love the fog behind you too!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very romantic and lovely look!
    P.S. Amazing fog)
    www.annarise.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dreamy look! Cute hat!
    Thestyletune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chichi! I love the hat too but it's a bit big on me...

      Delete
  5. I really like these atmospheric photos. Your outfit is also lovely and very chic. I especially like the hat!

    Saba

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saba! When I saw the fog I was like... must take blog pics! The nature is just so beautiful!

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS