Au Revoir Summer

by - 9/12/2014


Think I'll miss you forever, 
Like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky.
I got that summertime, summertime sadness.

-Lana Del Rey




I'm currently listening to "Summertime Sadness" I can't believe this lovely summer passed by so quickly… It was mild & perfect! No heat wave, not humid for most of the time & no hurricanes! It was the best summer I've had in the US so far… & now it's gone… I wore this outfit last Sunday. It was the last of the summer weather... The temperature dropped since this Monday, so so sad.. 






This necklace is from one of my favourite Wholesale/Retail accessory store in NYC.It's on 6th Ave btwn 37th & 38th St. I like buying fashion jewelry straight from these stores- because they're all imported from the same/similar factory in China. Their retail price just get marked up a lot when they're being sold in stores like J Crew, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor etc. 









TOP:H&M MAXI SKIRT:ZARA (sold out) HAT:UNKNOWN (GIFT) SANDALS:LE BUNNY BLEU (On SALE in-store) SUNNIES:RAY BAN (old) BAG:REBECCA MINKOFF BELT:MANGO (old) WATCH:GUESS (old) BRACELET:A LITTLE BOUTIQUE IN ATLANTIC CITY NECKLACE:HIGH DESIGN JEWLRY(6th Ave btwn 37th & 38th St. NYC) 



I got this maxi skirt during Zara's final clearance sale for only $10!! score! I love shopping clearance prices. Working in fashion really just kills any impulse to buy full price items, because once you know how much things take to be produced compared to the retail price- you just can't bring yourself to spend that much money… I'm not someone that follows every single fashion trend. I pick & choose those trends that are suitable for my personality & body shape. How do you decide which fashion pieces to purchase every season? Do share! & Happy Friday everyone! xx



You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS