Falling Slowly

by - 9/15/2014



Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back

-Glen Hansard





Autumn creeped up on us with an blink of an eye this year. Somehow the cooler weather always bring a bit of melancholy & sentimental feelings… Those distant memories, those bitter sweet moments…  




But on the plus side, it's floppy hat season again! I added the gold pleated leather to the hat for a more personal touch!




Don't you just love bell sleeves?! Totally impractical yet so romantic hehe!











I have a weakness for cowboy boots, & these are my favourite yet! The cut out heart shapes are just too hard to resist! & the best part about cowboy boots is… they will never go out of style!




DRESS:TOBI BOOTS:DURANGO FLOPPY HAT:EBAY + DIY TRIM BELT:MANGO (old) BAG:SOLE SOCIETY (sold out) NECKLACE:JEWELRY BAR (1333 Broadway NY) RINGS:H&M, PANDORA  




I wear white a lot, & Autumn is no exception! The trick is to accessorize it with earthy tones for a more season appropriate look. I'm falling slowly for Fall, I can't wait to start wearing all my beloved boots again! Stay warm everyone!



You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS