Bleu Floral

by - 9/24/2014

"Sail away from the safe harbour.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."

--Mark Twain




We pass by Lawrence Harbour all the time, but we never stop by & to take a walk along the broad walk. (If you follow me on Instagram you will see a lot of pretty pics from here during my daily commute!) Last Saturday out of a whim I told my hubby to pull over so we can take a stroll, and enjoy this summer like weather while it lasts. We were totally not dressed for it of course, but the blue floral prints on the dress seems to blend in quite well with the ocean don't you think? :)

























DRESS:ZARA (sold out) BAG:RANDOM BOUTIQUE IN TAIWAN (super old) HEELS:SOLE SOCIETY (sold out) BELT:UNIQLO (on sale!) NECKLACE:GIFT FR GRANDMA BRACELET:LF STORE 



The dropped peplum hem design made me snatch this little dress up during the Zara sale a while ago. It added a fun element to the dress. Since the peplum did not start from the dropped waist it's more flattering for my figure. I always pick & choose the fashion trends that I know will flatter my body shape, & dropped waisted design is definitely something I would avoid thanks to my Asian proportion. I hope everyone is having a good week so far! until next time~ xx   



You May Also Like

5 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS