Corn Maze

by - 9/22/2014

"I don't even wana talk 
but I'll catch your smile
 I'm the catcher in the rye" 
-Ann白安- 麥田捕手




















TOP:LF STORE (last season) SHIRT:ZARA (last season) LEGGING:VERA WANG FOR KOHLS (old) CAMI:UNIQLO ARISM BRA TOP BOOTS:BETSEY JOHNSON BAG:SOLE SOCIETY (sold out) BELT:MANGO (old) NECKLACE:BEST PERS JEWELRY VIA ETSY


I hope everyone had a great weekend! I had a wonderful & relaxing Sunday roaming through the corn maze with friends! It was my first hay ride experience & an all American Corn Maze adventure! 



I would love to take pretty pictures with a flowy, chiffon maxi dress as I dash through the maze... but no… that would be very impractical & people might stare at me questionably lol. So I ended up dressing sensibly with a pair of comfy boots, leggings & a nice oversize shirt. The bag, belt & boots to me, tied the whole outfit together- giving it a autumn feel. 




Have a good week everyone! xx





You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS