Rose Tour Eiffel

by - 9/04/2014

"Paris is always a good idea." 
--Audrey Hepburn




One of the danger of conversational prints is they can appear a bit too kiddo. But if you keep the colours simple, they can still be chic. I'm also a believer in tucking in your shirt- just because it brings out a better proportion & it elongates your legs- who doesn't want that? :)  






My happy face coz we are about to go to a Pool party with lots & lots of food!! yumminess! 









TOP:H&M-sold out SHORTS:ASOS- on SALE! with extra 15% off! BAG:Country Road- old (Australian Brand) HAT:Unknown-old NECKLACE/WATCH:Gift BRACELET:High Design Jewelry (6th Ave btwn 37th & 38th St. NYC) FLIP FLOPS:DSW




I wore this outfit during the weekend to a Pool party. I wanted something casual- yet not sloppy. This outfit came together by chance. I knew I wanted to wear this cute scallop hem shorts, I just don't know which top to pair it with… Then this top fell out of my closet, as I was digging through my pile of cloths frantically to get ready! I think this is a sign... Paris is calling me to go back for a visit!









You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS