Noir

by - 9/19/2014


Happy Friday everyone!

Today's outfit is almost all black- which is really rare for me! Maybe because I got over my cold & I felt powerful? lol



When I saw this top with the faux leather juxtaposed against the lace I just couldn't resist! (I tend to do that a lot oops!) It's a mix of the extra delicate with something strong. I could easily pair it with a black skirt… but then it would just look too safe. This combination really is out of my comfort zone as it is more edgy & less feminine. I hope you enjoyed this outfit as much as I did! 














TOP:KARA (40th & 7Ave NYC) SKIRT:H&M (sold out) SHOES:VINCE CAMUTO (old) HAT:FOREVER 21 + DIY TRIMS CLUTCH:GIFT (OLD) NECKLACE & RING:SWAROVSKI (old- gift) WATCH:GIFT FR. MY WATCH DESIGNER FRIEND



I added a trim to the floppy hat for a more personal touch again. The hat is from Forever 21 so I felt it's really easy to spot someone wearing the same hat on the street. A little tip about adding a trim to your hat is to look for a ribbon that's double sided- so it's prettier when you tie a bow! 

Have a great weekend everyone! xx 



You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS