Cloud 9

by - 9/07/2014

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, 
today is God's gift, that's why we call it the present.

-Joan Rivers


The print of this dress reminded me of the fluffy clouds. It's just so dreamy & easy to dress up or down. It's the perfect outfit for lazy I-don't-want-to-think-about-what-to-wear days. I paired it with my old white vest for a more layered look.









Henna done by my colleague :)  






These jellies are super cute, but not exactly the most comfortable sandals to walk in since they are not padded. I usually just wear them in the office- lucky me since we don't really have a dress code!






I love putting flowers in my hair during the warm summer days! Shop these flower hair pins HERE! or click on the photo!




DRESS:Forever 21 (old) VEST:Just Jeans BAG:Ebay SANDALS:Urban Outfitters (Sold out) NECKLACE:Juicy Couture (Gift) WATCH:Gift from my Watch Designer Friend INITIAL BRACELET:ETSY FLOWER PINS:ETSY


You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS