Skyline Princess Cruise

by - 9/09/2014


"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." 

- Paul Brandt





Dressfashion Green Prom Dresses
Last weekend I went to my College friend's wedding- it was on a cruise across the Hudson river! Their love story came straight out from a fairy tale, so a Manhattan movie venue was more than fitting for those two love birds. I wore a simple blue maxi dress since we will be on the waters & also because I don't want a Marilyn Monroe moment with my skirt flying up lol. 



I picked dainty accessories instead of statement pieces because I want a more elegant feel- also mainly for comfort too. 






I love this Hair comb! It's the perfect romantic touch with anything blue/white. You can shop the Hair comb HERE! I only wore the hair comb for the photos though, since I'm selling it on Etsy & I'm saving it for my customers~


Click on the picture for a direct link to shop this hair comb! It's made with paper flowers, fresh water pearls & crystal beads!



The belt is another DIY of mine. I found these cute floral trims that are in the exact shade of blue as this dress. To me it completes the dress, otherwise it would look too casual for a wedding. 



Sticking to low wedge sandals for a wedding cruise is definitely a smart idea! I did not trip, slide or get my heels stuck through out the entire night haha.



It's also a good idea to tie your hair up, or to the side with a simple braid for wedding cruises. Messy wind blown hair doesn't look that attractive in photos. 



I found this little gem online at Ebay! What's more perfect than a sea shell clutch for a cruise? 



DRESS:ZARA (SOLD OUT) SHOES:OLD-fr. some random boutique in Taiwan BELT:DIY CLUTCH:LANE BRYANT WATCH:PIERRE CARDIN (OLD) NECKLACE:SWAROVSKI (GIFT) RING:LES NEREIDES BRACELET:GIFT FR. GRANDMA HAIR COMB:ETSY 



What's your ideal wedding cruise attire? Do tell! :)



You May Also Like

1 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS