Lacy Oxfords

by - 9/27/2014

"I choose the pace that is right for me today.
I match my life to my unique rhythm."

-The Woman's Book of Soul, by Sue Patton Thoele




Believe it or not I took these photos with my tripod & timer, so some are a wee bit out of focus since I have to do a lot of cropping. But there! Challenge accepted & accomplished! xD 

I pick my outfit everyday based on my mood for a certain colour. When I'm happy I always reach for pink! (actually when I'm unhappy I reach for pink too hoping it will cheer me up!) But today's outfit started with this urge to wear this pair of super cute lace oxfords! I'm so in love with these!! They are the ultimate twist of boy meets girl- adding lace to the boyish oxfords! Best of all it's nicely padded & has sturdy block heels that allows me to skip & twirl around in them! xD xD xD Today is super hot considered it's already Autumn, it went up to 28 degrees! (82F) I picked a knitted short sweater & paired it with the oxford for a more "Fall" like feel.





I'm also obsessed with braiding my hair! I usually do them in the car since it always take more than 30min to get to anywhere around NJ- & I get bored sitting there!! Today's braid is a combination of a front braid & a side braid that is tucked into the bottom. The trick is always braid your hair in the direction you want it to go!











TOP:RANDOM BOUTIQUE IN TAIWAN (OLD) SKIRT:FOREVER 21 SHOES:LATIGO BAG:COACH (GIFT-OLD) NECKLACE:JEWELRY BAR (1333 Broadway NY) BRACELETS:ETSY, LF STORE, LITTLE BOUTIQUE IN CHESTER


I blogged about this skirt last month, you can see it HERE!
Which one do you prefer? :)


You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS